An imperfect product which may show signs of cosmetic blemishes, these are very minor and often can be turned to the back and won't be noticeable to the eye. These burners are completely safe to use which enable us to pass on to you at cost price.
Stunning White Heart Ceramic Wax Melt Burner with a Double Dish On Top Allowing You To Mix Scents Together makes the perfect stylish accessory to our Wax Melts. Complimenting all rooms of the house whilst giving you hours of luxurious fragrance.
How To Use
- Remove all packaging and place wax burner on a suitable surface, away from any draughts and out of reach of children & pets
- Position ONE unscented 2-4 hour tealight inside the base of the wax burner and light the tealight
- Place a piece of wax melt in the top well of the burner, your burner will now begin to fragrance the room
- When adding an additional pieces of wax melt, be cautious to not overfill the well of the burner
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always use the wax burner on a stable, heat resistant surface. Keep out of reach of children & pets
- Choose an area that is well away from any draughts, open doors or windows, air vents and ceiling fans. This will help avoid rapid burning and prevent any flare-ups
- Never place a lit burner near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, curtains, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
- Please only use ONE normal sized 2-4 hour tealight with our burners. Tealights that are too large (8 hour) can cause the burner to overheat and crack. Overheating can also spoil your wax melt
- Please handle with care, only handling the base of the burner as the top of the vessel may be become extremely hot
- Never move a wax burner with a lit tealight inside
- Never leave a lit wax burner unattended
- We advise against removing old wax with knives or other sharp objects these can damage the glass. Our recommended way is simply heat the wax a little until soft enough to remove with a paper towel.