Our Shimmer Wax Melts Burst 3D Wax Melt Burner creates a soothing atmosphere by heating wax melts releasing your favourite scent in to the room. This electric burner also has a light which further adds to the atmosphere. The burner provides a safe, clean and efficient way to melt your scented wax melts
Just place a scented wax melt in the bowl, turn on the burner and relax as the room is filled with your favourite fragrance
Auto touch On/Off function
This makes the perfect stylish accessory to our Wax Melts. Complimenting all rooms of the house whilst giving you hours of luxurious fragrance.
How To Use
- Remove all packaging and place wax burner on a suitable surface, away from any draughts and out of reach of children & pets
- Position ONE unscented 2-4 hour tealight inside the base of the wax burner and light the tealight
- Place a piece of wax melt in the top well of the burner, your burner will now begin to fragrance the room
- When adding an additional pieces of wax melt, be cautious to not overfill the well of the burner
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always use the wax burner on a stable, heat resistant surface. Keep out of reach of children & pets
- Choose an area that is well away from any draughts, open doors or windows, air vents and ceiling fans. This will help avoid rapid burning and prevent any flare-ups
- Never place a lit burner near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, curtains, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
- Please only use ONE normal sized 2-4 hour tealight with our burners. Tealights that are too large (8 hour) can cause the burner to overheat and crack. Overheating can also spoil your wax melt
- Please handle with care, only handling the base of the burner as the top of the vessel may be become extremely hot
- Never move a wax burner with a lit tealight inside
- Never leave a lit wax burner unattended
- We advise against removing old wax with knives or other sharp objects these can damage the glass. Our recommended way is simply heat the wax a little until soft enough to remove with a paper towel.